Missing classes - underworld factions - weapons - pets and other features since reset

I just install game on other phone and link my account - this issue fully present.

1 Like

you can add me to the people missing weapons I should have most if not all the doomed weapons. And as evidenced in that screenshot I have the doomed statue but itā€™s no longer showing up in my weapons list

Yepā€¦ I had all doomed weapons and now have this. I needed doomed glaive in gw, so I would very much appreciate it back. @Saltypatra

Will you consider to delay GW? No one can set up defense team properly right now. It will be very hard for some people to do it if this issue can only be fixed tomorrow morning.

I sure love the over reaction to patch something and break everything else and respond with a shrug. I sure wish I could be that terrible in my job and keep it.

4 Likes

All of these lost weapons will be available in a flash offer. Only $5.00ā€¦ :wink:

4 Likes

The fact that people clicked like on this response is bewildering. A professional company with an imploding product is saying that they will deal with it tomorrow. Disgusting.

3 Likes

I just love the fact they release a ā€œbug fixā€ clock off and go home rather than make sure the bug fix didnā€™t cause any further problemsā€¦ This is a massive errorā€¦

4 Likes

Testing in production works so wellā€¦

It did, we spotted the issue right away! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I can cut some slack, they will have a nice hot cup of WTF sitting on their desk in the morning. Have YOU ever tried to fix bugs when YOU are half in the sleeping bag?

Iā€™ve collated a list of the issues that players are experiencing and passed it on to the developers. I apologise, but I canā€™t do much more at this time until they are awake and can start fixing things.

I understand that youā€™re frustrated, and Iā€™m doing what I can.

8 Likes

What happens if I want to do my delves tonight because I wonā€™t have time to do the tomorrow. Will those 3 delves just be gone or will you be giving us an extra 3?

1 Like

Soā€¦ now all we win will disappear too?

Saltypatra isnā€™t one of the coders. She canā€™t fix the issue herself, even though she would probably love to do that (so as to quiet the rightfully-frustrated fanbase). She has passed on the message to the people with the ability/authority to fix it, which is her job as community manager. Thatā€™s why I liked her post.

14 Likes

They will very likely be gone, I donā€™t think thereā€™s an easy way to give players extra sigils. You could use your sigils to initiate runs for the Delves currently still visible to minimize the impact on you.

You mean whether any progress today will get rolled back as part of the fix? Exceedingly unlikely, just keep on playing, the things currently no longer visible should reappear with a day.

Hopefullyā€¦ theyā€™ll send us another 50 free gems and a wonky apology note.

2 Likes

Kafka just basically said fix in 10 HOURS!! A LOOOONG waiting time

Hey, itā€™s better than no free gems and wonky apology note.

I would make changes if I could, but I am a writer and communications manager, and my coding ability (while not non existent) is quite basic and not up to this task.

The best thing anyone can do right now is pass me further information to present to the devs tomorrow. Iā€™ve already outlined the main issues, but if anything else emerges please donā€™t hesitate to post it here or let me know.

This will be our top priority moving forward and we will do what we can to fix it as soon as possible.

4 Likes