Missing classes - underworld factions - weapons - pets and other features since reset

So since reset, me and some of guildies missing these three classes in class selection.

5 Likes

yea they gone lol and some weapons too

I’m missing classes, and also half of my underworld kingdoms. I only have All-Seeing Eye, Crypt Keepers, Hall of Guardians, Primal Rift, Sea of Sorrow, and The Warrens right now.

2 Likes

Same issue here

It’s still shown from my pre set up team in delve for me but i can’t do anything with it, weird.

1 Like

And some factions

2 Likes

You own 14 out of 6 factions? :thinking:

:thinking: Something doesn’t quite add up here but I might be mistaken :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Missing Several and several additional ones at the end.

Also missing weapons, classes, underworld kingdoms. Who knows what else. :rage: can you pleaaaaaaaaase fix this before GW starts tomorrow? What a joke.

1 Like

Here too several missing…

No clue if it’ll fix it. But can someone do an uninstall after they link their device and do a fresh install to see if that fixes it?

I think we should stop playing and wait for dev response just to be safe, at least that’s what I’m doing.

1 Like

reloaded and all but 2 of my doomed weapons disappeared. The extra classes did too though meaning no access at all to Tidecaller or Stormcaller

Devs have already left work for the day soooo

I don’t seem to be missing any factions or weapons, but several classes are missing (for example, Corsair, Dervish and Sentinel).
I also seem to have a number of classes twice (Titan, Thief, Warden and Warlord)…

Do they ever have internal control procedure?

I’ve been playing this game for nearly 5 years, and I have never seen any sign that indicates that they have a quality control department, or that they actually play test new content… :frowning:

This basically is just the normal situation after every patch or update.

1 Like

FML. My game restarted and now I’m missing this stuff. @Sirrian, @Saltypatra, please have your evening person address this. It is not an issue confined to a single platform.

@Darkness, the initial patch rollout of 4.6 was incredibly smooth. I can’t think of a single issue. So of course they had to push their luck with this mini-update today, which apparently involved rolling back certain account data seven months?

Edit: more screenshots in a different thread.

1 Like

But even though I don’t seem to have the Dervish class in the list, it is still available for me, because I can still play a team that I have that uses Devish class.

So maybe it’s just a visual bug in the troops/weapons/hero class menu?