Make Treasure Hunt Great Again!

TH is boring no matter the rewards. It’s as exciting as traitstone farming in Explore. But with less variety.
Sure people play it more often when the rewards are worth the hassle, but will it be fun? I don’t think so. And why motivate players to do something that’s no fun for them in the first place?

It’s good as it is. For people who like to play it, have fun to play it, there’s a little reward for them.

I wish there was something useful for the maps though. I’d rather trade the maps for something.

1 Like

Treasure Hunt would be great if we’re allowed to spend more than 1 Treasure Map at a time for some amount of reward bonus…

I was merely offering a response to your statement and think in no way was I attacking or singling you out. Sorry if you felt that way.

The way producers decided to go with the game, I can’t see this happen.
… If anything, they would remove gems from it altogether.

I would love the idea of adding more gems and diamonds to it, though. I support the idea.

I am with this 100 %…all color crafting gems, shards, diamonds AND the standard gems with NO NERF

@Sirrian, @Nimhain and every other dev…this will help you guys get out of the mess you made with the gems nerf …not completely, but it will help a little

Tho idea sounds solid I doubt it is goin to be implemented because:

1 Devs shown no willingness to do anything to make maps/TH relevant again(unless gems nerf was supposed to be that :P)

2 Devs do “not think” that there is any mess regarding gem nerf.

Shards and Diamonds would be AWESOME in the maps… I may even do a few :wink: