Make Global Chat like Guild Chat

i lose connection sometime 5 times in 30 min or less, i know this is my provider and not the game. Also if i try to stay online my chat is frozen even when internet comes back.

I just wish that global chat would stay up at all times like guild chat does, and preferably stay in the current channel you were last in. Ive seen many times i’m in channel 001 and when i reconnect i’m in channel 002

If you could make this happen it would be very beneficial for people who lose connection while playing so they don’t have to refresh game and repeat conversation over and over

Guild chat is bad. It was fixed months ago because of disappearing lines and it’s doing the exact same thing again :thinking:

1 Like

i would rather have a few disappearing lines in world chat rather than having the same conversations with the occasional, “what was the last thing you saw me write.” i lose connection somewhat frequently on some days cause i live out in the boonies and world chat is impossible to follow or talk in.

You said in your post you know it’s your provider so there’s nothing the devs can do about your provider being the reason for you losing connecting. But the devs can do something about guild chat.

I’ve also had the chat change to 002 or 003 on it’s own too but I don’t go in global too often so it’s not a big problem
For me

i dont know if anyone is still having issues with missing text but on steam/mobile it seems to be fixed.

I play on mobile and my guild chat has been missing lines for months now. Can’t just be mine that’s doing it

2 Likes

Same here. Missing lines and need to disconnect/reconnect to refresh

1 Like