No chat ... global or guild

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Cant log into chat ! Just me ?

What are the steps to make it happen again?

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

2 Likes

Same thing has been happening to me for at least a few hours.

1 Like

Same thing for me @DEMONorANGEL.

1 Like

Yep, exactly the same issue. Once its throwing me between channels and other time I cant connect at all to chat :confused:

1 Like

Most of the time you can shut down and restart tk fix it, but this time nogo.
Seems like after the chat FIX it has been a MESS :rage:

Turned on the game tonight and I have the same issue. No global chat. The usual error dialogue boxes but a restart of the game doesn’t fix it. No chat at the moment. And with the previous posts I would assume that @Nimhain is on the case trying to sort it out for us.

2 Likes

Haven’t had any chat since about 2 this afternoon.

2 Likes

No Chat channels available on my end either, since a bit before 2pm PST. Never seen that error message before.

1 Like

+1

Recently, I’ve been constantly moved to channels other than ch 1. Now, I can’t open guild or global chats no matter what.

1 Like

I bet the servers are down

I can confirm that chat is still down as of 9:00pmCST (US).

2 Likes

I wonder if Channels being down had something to do in part with @Lyya 's observation that "Game lag due to Chat will drain your battery faster than Crimson Bat can suck blood."

Devs might have already flagged the Chat lag issue as a priority to work on ASAP… :confused:

Chat is back online - sorry about that… it ALWAYS happens early Sunday morning our time :rage:

In general, chat systems on mobile games WILL drain battery quite quickly, since they require a constant connection to the internet. There’s probably nothing we can ever do to entirely stop that, though we might be able to improve it a bit - there’s always room for optimization

6 Likes

I get the same: I am on right now Channel 007: James Bond fav. channel and I have been trying to connect to Global Chat: 001. :frowning: Not at all working with no message just sending me back to channel 007. :frowning: