Major store issue

ever since the hotfix that fixed the “too many traitstone” glitch I can’t even access the store to spend gems or glory…every time the "not available for purchase screen pops up then i hit ok…the ENTIRE store screen locks my game up…I can’t use glory to buy dragonknight or shopkeeper…or anything else…nothing but a freeze so hard I have to exit the game what is going here?..and do we actually have to wait till the next update to buy anything???

I got the same problem, already sent a ticket.

Unfortunately the store (in PS4, Xbox, & Mobile/PC versions) is working fine on all our systems here, so I’ll have to get one of the engineers to take a look at the problem when they’re back in on Monday - sorry for the delay.

thanx, @Sirrian I do have a question…is there any alternate ways I can get my dragon knight to mythic…since i can’t spend My glory on him? I really don’t want to miss out on it because of a store issue

I’ll leave a note with our support guys to make sure they help you get that done.

that would be Great thank you…nothing yet though…though it’s still quite a few hours till reset

I’ve had the same problem for a few weeks now. The support person I have been talking with in my ticket has been purchasing glory packs for me until it’s fixed.

1 Like

that’s really good of them

1 Like