Lyya's artwork!

Further down the rabbit hole…thank god for layers…

7 Likes

I…don’t know. At first Inhad her all graceful, but then I went “power pose” and never looked back…

Now fully accessorized:

(How many times can I spam the same image)

19 Likes

Seems like something @DEMONorANGEL would be into.

2 Likes

Why doesn’t the devil tail turn into something fluffier on the mercy side?

Hm, I could try that!

tried to hit the like button 10 times but would only let me do it once
:innocent:

:smiling_imp:

5 Likes

No mercy! (10)

1 Like

So the Dark Mercy / No Mercy / Cruelty dark angel seriously needs to become a troop now.

I’d like it better if she had dark-feathered wings rather than the daemon bat wings (and no devil tail), mind… @lyya can you try that (please)?

Then as a troop… I’d start with:

Malice
Epic Whitehelm Divine troop
Spell: Fallen Grace 12 Blue/Green mana
Deal [magic] true damage to the weakest enemy, transform Yellow gems to Purple to boost the effect (3:1 ratio). Cleanse all allies.
Traits: Divine Bond, Cursed, Empowered.

I’ve tried to make her simply mirror Mercy in many ways, but it’s still Mercy, just gone bad. Haven’t changed the colours. The secondary effect I left as the team cleanse - probably it should be a bad status on all enemies - but DeathMark on all enemies on the first turn is probably a bit broken :wink:

@sirrian let’s make it happen? :smiley:

9 Likes

The logical inverse of “cleanse all allies” would be “dispel all enemies”, to my thinking.

3 Likes

Yes, that works… should do it first to kill any Barriers…

1 Like

Starting to mess around with backgrounds.

12 Likes

Pushed this to tumblr. Time for a break, staring at this for days has been a bit draining.

11 Likes

I’m in love @Lyya.

I whipped this piece up last night in a few hours. Digital art is hard, but learning it is fun.

6 Likes

Second that…still want to know how much the art piece is to buy!!

Like this?

16 Likes

I’ve put the pic up at deviantArt (https://ashtender.deviantart.com) so if you really want you can order a print from there? I guess? It’s weird to even consider that someone would want to buy a thing I drew, but flattering :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you draw espeth next I’ll love you forever.

Hell yeah :slight_smile:

Starting something new!

9 Likes