List of Quality of Life Improvements

1. Can’t escape the match without losing Souls and Treasure Maps. Have to wait before AI finishes me off.
  2. Unskippable cutscene (like 2 seconds) before each single quest.
  3. Some dialogues can be closed by clicking anywhere outside them (which is handy), some (chest summary list) require clicking a specific button.

Thanks for reading.

Something to add at General: An option to turn off that lightning effect after winning a battle. The bright flash is irritant to the eyes.

1 Like

Retreat from treasure hunt cashes out the items on the board instead of just using up the map.

Startling sounds: when frozen troop can’t give an extra turn, some Mana Surge SFX are louder than others. Making me jump sometimes.

2 Likes

Yeah less startling sounds would be nice, they carry well at work :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Should be up to date!

When I use my deck with Hellcat & Jarl, every game I get crazy volume increases and sound distortion. Every game no joke. It’s always when there are multiple matches at the exact same time.

1 Like

Traits animation - so many flashes. Hurts my eyes a lot.

log of treasure hunts (like in pvp, you lost/won) but here show how much turns you made before finishing.
or show average turn count this day/week/month/overall

I’d really like some up/down arrows next to the leveling button for troops. I usually do not want to blow all of my souls leveling a troop, and it would be great to just click the arrow a few times and see how the stats and cost go up, then just press the button to apply. Doing it 1 level at a time if I only want 5 levels is so slow.

2 Likes

Filtering troops by both colors needs to be #1 on the list. Seems it would be simple and would be a huge help.

Added the first two. The latter two were already in the list. Please be sure to search the list before you submit!

Traits animations - not only hurting my eyes, but also blocking view. Can’t see first and last column for a few seconds.
Thx for constantly updating the topic, Studs!

1 Like

What about make all traitstones available to buy for real money… any time any stone for real cash… for those who doesn’t have time to farm…

On the map screen when you click on an Kingdom it brings up a semi-circle of buttons. Make the Quest and Challenges buttons have some kind of visual indicator showing when they are completed.

As a semi-completionist, it was important to me to do all the quests and all the challenges, and I found it incredibly tedious to click on every single kingdom and each respective Quest/Challenges button to see if I had completed them.

3 Likes

I agree with this one. Quests at least get a flashing “!” when they are incomplete, but you have to go pretty deep into the challenge menu to see if they are all complete or not.

2 Likes

Added in the recent responses.

All traitstones are available to buy for real money. Different ones rotate through every week. Also, for future reference, I don’t really consider new IAPs, or changes to existing IAPs, to be QoL issues.

5 Likes

I’d like to see the looping free turn festival AI turned down a bit. Like… no more than two free turns. Seriously.

And a “don’t see this player again this week.” Button.

That’s a balance / design point, not QoL. It’s also probably wrong, I don’t see anyone else regularly whinging about it.

That’d be nice, but probably hard / resource intensive for devs to do. Not likely to happen.

2 Likes

Balance/Design point that severely degrades quality of life.

And some more for the pile of things to be ignored/denigrated.

It shouldn’t take hundreds of matches to get the resources to level one troop.

1 Like