- Only hits two targets, and it’s always the last two targets, not even random, so you can’t hit the first two targets ever
- If the enemies have barrier, not only do they not take damage, but you don’t gave life either
- Death Mark can’t trigger on the turn after it’s applied, unlike other debuffs like freeze, silence, etc. which are immediate
- It doesn’t have any traits that change the state of the board, like creating or destroying gems, so there is no chance for an extra turn
- Double color means you end up mana blocking twice as many colors if you’re in front of another brown/purple troop
- The Lightning Affix which deals scatter damage isn’t true damage, so while you’re tying to kill targets with true damage, the affix is only hitting their armor
- The artwork shows both a staff and a tome which makes it seem like a real missed opportunity for a great tome (the game is lacking in good tomes), when there are already tons of good staffs
- Does not currently walk dogs. Dog ain’t gonna walk herself.
- Consumes a lot more electricity than it should.
- Does not cook meals properly.
- No option for extended warranty.
- Support line doesn’t seem to know anything about microwaves, wasted my time.
You have a lot of good ideas, and maybe it is just the talking,; but since you’re not Australian they can’t hire you…
Unless you meet a fine Aussie girl* (or other preferred sexual orientation and/or gender) so you can move there and work legally.
And assuming you’re a heterosexual guy, I strongly recommend meeting and marrying an Aussie girl like I did.
And since I have been drinking, this is a joke topic and… Aussie girls are really awesome… you can to meet date, and marry one.
Does not grant user full mana … having to match a gem to fully reload it is complete BS.
I am Australian and they’ve hired me before… not sure what I’d say if they asked me at the moment though.