Level 75 Player looking for active guild

I am an active player who has experience with other online card games such as Tyrant Unleashed and the Various M:TG products. I am looking for an active guild to join, as l feel l have outgrown my current one. I have no problem with adding to guild quests or playing some pvp battles each day.

Hey Enkidu if you want you can jion our guild, We are rank 18 and climbing. Most of the players play every day en contribute a LOT. If you wantto join leave youre invite code.

Gr Krul

.Hi, if you want :blush::,you could consider joining’s my Guild Sin of History, also my Gamertag is GANGSTA KILLER7 if you want to talk to me personally and here is my Guild information : Roster- 12/30 Guild level- 23. Trophies-569. League Rank- 1252- Sliver 2. / :smirk: I will understand if you want to stay in your own guild :video_game: I am just giving you options.

Oky l will keep you in mind in the future

Sup PoTSmokers is always looking were just over 3500 trophies and at 5/30 and continuing to grow little by little just leave me a msg if your looking to come hang out and roll on towards the top

Can you be more specific on your server? Are you PC/Mobile or PS4/Xbox?

Thanx.

:wink: thx mate :blush:

Okay l was kicked from guild at random. l am now level 134 and would like an invite if you have space.