Lets start the most active guild on X1!

Hey what’s clear is we all love this guild and only want the best for it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agree completely, however, I do a knowledge that my competitive nature might push me a bit to the extreme sometimes.

I just don’t want to become one of those guilds that only have room for or accept people that have all kingdoms maxed at 10 because that’s asking for a lot.

i m a succesor of birch and i remember what he said in one of our live meetings. I didnt know we will became one of the strongest , i just wanted to have fun and create a place where people will feel they are special. Tahats why i decided to raise trophies to 70 and gold to 50 because it really hard to aprt with anyone from our guild :slight_smile: and i dont want it.
I understand ibohr and i wish him luck … :slight_smile:

we did something like that on PS4 2 Months from start to Rank 1 :smiley: We started 27.2 now 83000 Trophys 2nd Rank 66000 Trophys. … average Level is arround 300 but it was much talk to get all this Top Players.

we still have over 10 Million donate and 6000-6500 Trophys a Week ( was higher in early Days)

Won’t tasks such as ones for maps/souls stay around until completed?

if you have a Guild full of Top Players you dont need Souls/ Maps everyone should have enough . If someone need Maps or Souls he isn’t a Top Player :wink:

but if you get enough Top Players its awsome^^

we reached top 50 after 2 Weeks, Top 10 after 4 Weeks ,Top 6 5 Weeks and Rank 1 after 8 Weeks

Players bragging about what they achievent arent top players in my opinion

1 Like

Even top-tier players need Souls (with a few exceptions). The thing is, the guild rewards for Souls are pretty underwhelming, because (depending on your VIP level, armor, and difficulty) 100 Souls can be obtained from 1-3 PVP matches. It’s better to spend your gold on tasks that provide scarcer resources.

1 Like

I understand that maps and souls tasks aren’t very important, but isn’t the only way to remove them by completing them? I’ve started a guild recently, and I try to complete the gems and keys tasks to help people out, but I don’t know any other way to get rid of the lesser tasks besides completing them.

There’s no point in getting rid of them, since they’ll show up again anyway.

There are 5 types of tasks. In priority order, clear them as follows:

• Gems
  • Glory Keys
  • None (just guild points)
  • Souls
  • Maps

Only 3 are active at a time, which means you’ll always have at least one of the bolded tasks available. The “none” task is cheap, comparatively-speaking, so it’s better to clear it than to waste your gold on souls/maps.

2 Likes

Gotcha. I just figured there could be times when only a souls or maps quests are available. I also don’t like that there could potentially be two tasks that are never completed. It’s just my OCD kicking in at that point though.

20000 for some Souls is just waste of Money better 12 Glory Keys ( Copies = Souls )

Yes, I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what I just said.

i dont know XB 1 Progress but iam Level 820 i dont need any Souls /Maps like many of my Guildmates.

but youre right Gem/Key Tokken then repeat i always hate when i see new Players donate 10000 for Maps :confused:

I added all my Guildmates to my Friendlist and told them pls no Maps , Souls and it works.

no of course you wouldnt brag if your Guild would smash the whole Ladder in 2 Months dont make me laugh :DDD i bet you have some Rank 200 Guild and just hate other Players progress.

Let’s try to keep it civil, please.

3 Likes

No Iam not bragging and was nothing against you. Its just my opinion

1 Like

Seems that no one is interested in a high req guild…
Maybe I have to try it again in 1 or 2 months when more people maxed their kingdoms :expressionless: