Legendary Troops in Legendary Tasks

I have all the TS I could ever need. I’m happy for my fellow members if they need them. I’m not a fan of ninja nerfs. That’s what I’m “upset” about. It’s really just a curiosity at this point though.

You’re assuming that it was ninja-nerfed and isn’t just RNG. It’s very hard to conclude about the underlying formula when you’re only looking at one (unlikely) outcome out of 8 possibilities. My guild (as a counter-example) nullifies your argument when we get a 4 legendaries out of our last 12 LT’s.

Why would the devs ‘nerf’ LT’s by reducing the proportion of Legendary troops? I’d argue that increasing the rate of Legendary troops would be the real nerf, since most people would end up converting them into souls anyway.

Yes - for Match Masters 3 or 4 legendary troops in recent weeks after a very very lean spell of zip nada for a few months. Last week we had a mythic (Champ of Anu) drop exactly one year since our last mythic leggy drop.

1 Like

Didn’t mean to quote one word before. Lol
But yeah I’m not assuming anything. My point of the thread is (was) to hear from other guilds. So thank you for your feedback.

It’s been 4 months for us. But 800-1000 LT… Since our last Mythic drop. But I have been shown that drop rate for mythic troops and it’s unsettling low. Lol
So I’m not going to post it here. But come to think of it. I should see if you drop rate from legendary Troops can be found.

No legendary Troops today.
Brings us to 117:4
Or
29:1 ish

This also happened to 2 of our 4 guilds. People moved around and lower scoring players ended up as Paragon or Herald, etc. This happens often as you noted.

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like