Legendary Task Rewards

Well, that other incident was an unfinished mythic dropping way before its release, they couldn’t really let players keep that. Xathenos is a valid troop, so there’s no harm in players owning him. They decided to take the generous approach for a mistake they made, like they did for other mistakes in the past. Feels okay to me.

2 Likes

lol. if only they said that the way you did i would be convinced the first time :joy:

1 Like

We just got…
ONE gem key
ONE event key
Spooky imp

Guys, the one key thing is insulting. Seriously. What’s next to nerf? Glory?

2 Likes

A million bucks for 2 keys and a pumpkin. World’s greatest rip off.

5 Likes

It’s me or players are not happy with a Legendary for Tier 3?

Should we start a “remove Legendary troops from Legendary tasks” riot?

dont give them ideas :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We just got 6 arcane forest!
And ONE gem key
And ONE event key

This one key malarkey is insulting to the people who are playing hard to complete tasks. I’m not focusing on the poor results because I don’t appreciate the rare times that you get a reasonable reward, but ONE KEY? Guys, this is a kick in the nads with stilettos on.

4 Likes

Been in Intrim 1 for nearly 5 months now. Not received any mythics from legendary tasks.As we average 40+ Legendary tasks a week, that’s got to be some sort of record?

I do appreciate getting the 100th copy of a legendary along with 1 glory key & 1 event key for 1 million though.

1 Like

Then stop completing them. Sit on your pile of spare gold and do nothing with it. Those tasks are supposed to be a way to dump the gold and get SOMETHING for it. Not for the top guilds to get even fatter and spoiled. Period.

We already had the golden days where guilds could do a 41k (iirc) loop to the gem task and get virtually infinite amounts of resources each week. THIS (tasks in their current state) was the solution/counter to that. If you dont like it, dont use it - simple :wink:

PS. just for the sake of clarity, since when do the legendary tasks cost 30mln gold? Since you said 1 key for 1 mln. What you get for 1 mln is not 1 key, but 30 - guild-wide. At least get the numbers right to not make it sound so dramatic. Its 1 key for 33k.

1 Like

No, this is what GW is for now. Top guild gets 1500 gems a week while tasks/LTs that a lot more than 1 guild per week can complete are nerfed “to protect the economy”.

At least before the nerf, you didn’t need to be the 1% of the 1% to get nice bonus rewards each week, you just needed to be in an organized group that was willing to set a goal and achieve it.

LTs are still worthwhile as opposed to just letting your gold pile up so you can gloat about how big your bank account is, and the arcanes are useful for anyone who hasn’t maxed everything out, but the “1 arcane” and “1 key” rewards are a joke.

I can farm arcanes in explores far faster than I can farm a million gold to put into a LT (yes, it’s quite likely that I can farm 30 arcanes faster than I can farm a million gold, too). I can’t make the same argument for event keys so yes in that sense it doesn’t matter how much gold it takes to get one because it will still be a way to get something you can’t otherwise farm…but that doesn’t mean people should be happy about the degree of the nerf that they’re swallowing.

I mean, really…if stores start selling your favorite snack in packages half the size while continuing to charge regular price, you should be grateful they didn’t pull it from the shelves, right? No, you’ll start buying another snack that gives you value for your money.

In a way this has been a good thing, I guess. I’m saving a lot of money now that I’d have otherwise spent on GoW, and so are several of my friends. I already spent far more on this game than I imagined I would so something needed to cut me off, and the nerfs were quite successful, so I suppose I owe the publisher a thank you for that.

3 Likes

It feels like the celestrial traitstones have been nerfed. That used to drop like candy now I haven’t seen one drop in over 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Only one guild is getting 1500 each week. Let’s get that straight ! No one below 4th is getting fat.

Yes, I said “top guild”. We’re on the same page :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stores are already doing that but they’re increasing their prices while making the snacks smaller. Back in the day a Snickers bar used to cost $0.50, now Snickers bars are over a dollar and they’re a lot smaller. So the developers aren’t doing anything that hasn’t already been done.

1 Like

At least get your facts right. It’s 33k or thereabouts each if everyone puts the same in. Butter it up how much you like, I got two keys and that troop. I might have finished that task on my own anyway. I’m just saving my gold in case tasks are altered, we only complete a few due to the overflow, they’re not worth doing anymore. As a vip 6 player I’m almost out of gems, no more vip chests, crafting only and I am kind of thinking what have I actually paid for vip for now. Twice.

I’ve already suggested this. I farmed over an hour across khaziel, stormheim and karakoth without dropping one. I had 180 at one point but crafted a load of arcanes I didn’t need rather foolishly.

1 Like

This may be a moot point and self serving now that I’m in Intrim, but the top guild deserves a high reward. With that being said, I don’t think the rewards beyond bracket are worth the effort.

absolut this is not worth the time and this week i am getting only 900 gold for three trophy fights too

3 Likes

NUFF SAID!

2 Likes

Okay, so at some point, these tables were changed (since my guild has gotten 1x Arcane as reward many times). Anywhere that the new tables have been posted? @Sirrian any interest in sharing the current tables if they haven’t been shared yet?