Last invasion on Jan 20?

Yes, looks like it will be the last one - all troop types already have siegebreakers, except Merfolk, and Invasion Event with Merfolk will happen on Jan 20-26. What then? Invasions restart? Or some brand new event will come to replace invasions?

Honestly, an alternative would be to take all of the old invasion troops and give them proper 3rd traits, considering their base rarity of Epic. It wouldn’t be a bunch of new, super-useful traits, but it would allow them to maintain one possible siegebreaker troop per Invasion. Could even be an update that occurs to the old troop each invasion, instead of trying to do it all at once. We haven’t heard of any new mode being released, and seeing as how that’s 3 weeks away, I think we’d have heard by now.

I think the Devs don’t want to add anything else without taking something away so that might be what gets taken away.

2nd siegebreaker for each troop type?

We’ve already had multiple Knight siegebreakers. They don’t have to change anything.

I mean it’ll be just as boring as usual but otherwise…

1 Like

I don’t see any reason why we can’t have 2 for each troop type. Same for classes, no reason each kingdom can’t have 2. If you can have 2 mythics why not 2 (or more) of anything else?

I just believe they are rather special troops to have even 2 of them.

I think a different type of event is likely. Invasions are there to make us spend gems and the siegebreaker troop encourages that. If you already have a perfectly good siegebreaker to use, you don’t need to buy a new one.

Could be really easy to do - “new” event, same as invasion, replace towers with castles, start churning out “castlestormer” troops and you’re good to go! :upside_down_face:

I remember one invasion we had 2 (or was it 3?) tower killers to choose from. It was one of the most fun invasions we have had, I don’t think the leaderboards have gone as high since.

1 Like

Could they possibly have it that the next siege breaker is from a specific type ie Rashka, mystic and linked to a kingdom thus giving them multiple variations for invasion event.