Ladyhawk (PC/Mobile and Console)

ok great, thanks, will give it a whirl.

Are the 4-matches still counted as one move?

question mark image seems to show on every traitstne in the collection - mobile
unless my memory is wrong, this wasnt happening last week ?

It’s been there for a while.

1 Like

nvm it then, i must have been checking my collection on pc instead then, never paid attention

@Saltypatra There seems to be a bug where you don’t get an extra turn using warhawk on a troop w/hunter’s mark if the troop is killed by the spell. I’m on xbox.

This Falconer can be nice to use on yellow or green days. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It hapened to me again today- warhawk killed its hunter-marked prey, but did not receive the extra turn.

1 Like

How come the Warhawk doesn’t go after what the Falconer has marked??? Seems very mismatched.

Umm how do you mean? Warhawk gives the player choice on what to target, and usually you’d want to target the troop that Falconer hit for the bonus damage and extra turn.

Falconer is the one who places the Hunter’s mark an enemy.

Warhawk is the one that attacks the enemy.

However it doesn’t go after the marked target - it just goes after any enemy ( 1 out of the x remaining)

It seems to be a very strange combo design not to have it go after the hunter mark the falconer made.

I trained hawks in high school. Trust me when I say Falconers can get their hawks to go after what they marked if well trained.

Would love to see the Warhawk actually get that if the Falconer cast Hunter’s Mark (since there are other cards that also cast Hunter’s Mark)

2 Likes

It’s the AI - whatever factors into it deciding the warhawk’s target doesn’t consider (or prioritise) hunter’s mark. It’s the same with many other troops that get bonus damage of effects from colours, status effects, troop types etc.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Hunters Mark should be buffed so that the marked troop receives skull dmg regardless of formation position. This would open up new tactical ideas and actually make Hunters Mark a top-tier status effect in my opinion.

4 Likes

Plus loads to this! A whole new strategy and those gorgotha and stonehammer meat shields will be redundant for people who want to play a different way. Great idea.
@Saltypatra
Pass this on!