Ladyhawk (PC/Mobile and Console)

Ok let’s keep this thread on track please. If there are bug reports to be had, please post them in the Support category. Asking about bugs in a weekly troop release post is not the place to do it.

4 Likes

I agree. :wink:

Like the tweaks. A gentle massage here and there.

4 Likes

Nice changes to the scoring.

@Lyya
Just another shoutout and thanks the adding console to Gems DB site. Now I don’t need to count how many Glory troops I need to buy by hand. Thanks!

3 Likes

Sorry about the other thread sirrian lol and ty guys for listening us, i like the points changes but im still not sure about other bonus i really don’t like them, would prefer get back to old system and only remove the statue bonus

Edit: and if we could see how many battle left in every guild in same bracket then us, it would be awesome

And when we finish our daily fights, we can’t see how many battle left in our guild and enemy guild, i would like to be able to see it at any time even if my battle are completed thanks again

4 Likes

My question is, is the AI smart enough to prioritize Hunter Marked targets when using the Warhawk’s spell?

3 Likes

Most likely not. The AI isn’t very good at choosing targets. Mostly seems completely random.

1 Like

It used to show this the first couple weeks! Don’t know why they stopped showing it!

Cool stuff. Nice to have these paired combos of troops.

I like the GW scoring changes a lot. A 100 point spread between the five fights seems very close while also keeping that ‘this one is more important’ feel (given that the final scores will scale up, we’ll notice). And 30 actions was never enough time to really be able to try to aim for it, 50 might be.

5 Likes

Except for Wisps, which always choose the same troop to charm! angrily shakes fist

1 Like

Wisps, wisps, they’re our fey,
If they can’t fool you, run away!

3 Likes
  • bug * on mobile in the shop when you click on warhawk pack, the falconer comes up.
1 Like

We are working on updating this now, it is only affecting mobile.

2 Likes

Uhh, why does the warhawk have x100 boost ratio?

That’s how we trigger his/her extra turn. It’s similar to how Bastite Priestess works, it will work as intended, we promise.

Could you please hide those “100x boost ratio” messages, since they are confusing…

1 Like

We are looking into fixing the 100X boost message visibility in the future.

3 Likes

anyone else getting the error in glory pack where falconer is showing for warhawk pack when you click on it?

i’m on ios.

Restart your game and it should be working correctly.