[Known Issue] Guild Wars bug

Platform, device version and operating system
PC Win 10, mobile Andriod 9

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
I expected to join a next battle, but opponents in the Guild Wars are not activated.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
For today whole day.

Steps to make it happen again
Each time I enter a Guild Wars. This problem is not only for me, but also for my guild.

Are there members in the other guild?

I just saw that there are no members in the other guild. And what do we do? Tomorrow it will be possible to reset fights, but then our guild will be counted defeated.

This is what happens when a guild disbands in the middle of wars. Sucks whenever it happens.

In last guild war my record was 7/24 I was last stan of my guild how other guild can attack me 31 times?

If your guild doesn’t have 30 members, then some people who lose to you might have to fight you more than once. OR they might win against you, but have to fight you more than once if your guild has really few members (guaranteed 5 times if you’re the only person on the roster)

2 Likes

But my guild has 26 people and I was paragon in this war.

That is pretty strange… I was never really sure about what those numbers represent… Maybe it is actually 7 wins out of 24 battles?

No. Today I won once on defence and have 1/0.

Unfortunately, it’s possible for guilds to disband in the middle of guild wars which leaves no opponents to fight, the team are aware of the issue and I’ve been bumping it up.

Once the Guild Wars day is over a Skip button appears in the top right corner which you can use to move onto the next day and Guild.

Hopefully this didn’t affect your overall outcome too much, I’m very sorry :frowning: