[Known Issue] After finishing an Explore Mode run the kingdom menu UI locks up

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC Windows 10 version 21H1 - Steam with a Xbox One controller connected via bluetooth
Dell 5575 Laptop, Ryzen 5 2500U with Vega 8 graphics

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Randomly, game’s UI becomes partially unresponsive using a controller or mouse after finishing a mini boss fight and backing out to the kingdom menu above. This happens with all kingdoms.

Note that the game hasn’t crashed when it’s in this state. I can press buttons in the menu and the buttons highlight but are unresponsive. I can also toggle the options menu and chat interface using the controller. I can navigate the options menu with my controller.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This started happening intermittently after the most recent patch I think. It happens every 5 or 10 times I finish an explore mode and try to back out. It never happened before this point.

Steps to make it happen again
Finish the mini boss fight. Back out by pressing ‘B’ on the conroller. It happens at random once every 5 or 10 times or so. It’s a fairly common bug. It only happens here at this menu. The game application has to be exited and reopened to clear the issue.

This has been reported many times since the Explore update over a year and half ago.

Devs have apparently tried to investigate this but unable to replicate the bug, so is still in the known issues list:

Thanks for the reply.

Weird I only encountered it very recently. It’s happening all the time now.

I did switch to a bluetooth controller. Maybe it’s something related to that.

Just to make you aware ,The issue has not been addressed, and is still occurring now, It has not happened to me personally, but a fellow guildmate, I do not want him to quit playing because of this, He has advised that he will play a game in exp 12 and try and go to another kingdom, game will freeze or lock on that kingdom, and not allow him to proceed without restarting the game, and occurred many times during the day, it does not happen during daily adventure and dungeon battles, at times only selecting a kingdom button it will freeze.