Keep the balance!

All I can say is be careful what you wish for…the next set of Dragons accompanied by their RNG might be the way they fix your one meta problem for you.

2 Likes

Journey troops who self-feed and loop the enemy team to death in 15-20 casts? NERF THEM TO DUST.

Dragon who self-feeds and loops the enemy team to death in 2-3 casts? BUFF IT, NEEDS MORE DAMAGE.

Should illustrate how much they care about “balance.”

2 Likes

Another good example of what I mean by poor balance has just been experienced:

I’m already playing several PvP battles in the Drachenklaue/Dragons Claw kingdom today

It’s actually going quite well, but every now and then I keep losing fights, all defeats against teams with the “Elementalist” class.

I’m changing my team because so far I’ve been using the “Dragonguard” class - of course, I also play with dragons! And look, suddenly my odds are almost at 100% and I win practically all fights!

So why have 38 classes if in the end, whenever possible, you always have to resort to the elemental mage in order to win?

I mostly play pvp for gold marks. Its nuts how bad every other class is in blood frenzy compared to elementalist. No im not calling for nerfs. Im calling for buffs to old classes

But these evil greedy devs are more worried about a new currency

1 Like

I totally agree! You don’t always have to nerf the new classes, weapons or troops.
It may also help if the old classes get buffed! :ok_hand: :slightly_smiling_face:

If Dragonguard class is not the perfect match for a dragon only team, what else should it be?

Id love to use someting other than elementalist, but I think elementalist is the best tool we have as players for scaling content

1 Like