Just a few trait ideas

I just thought of these because I thought Yasmine’s Chosen’s trait is extremely boring for a Mythic trait. These will probably be Legendary or Mythic trait level.

Spines - Deal 10 damage every time an enemy gets inflicted with entangle.
Concussion - Deal 10 damage every time an enemy gets inflicted with stun.
Flash fire - Deal 10 damage every time an enemy gets inflicted with burn. (Combined with concussion, 20 AoE damage Stonehammer.)
Frostbite - Deal 10 damage every time an enemy gets inflicted with frozen. (GG Justice Teams. But they sometimes put Kraken in anyway so it’s the same.)
Silent Curse - Deal 10 damage every time an enemy gets inflicted with silence.
Toxicity - Deal 5 true damage every time an enemy gets inflicted with poison. (Euryali’s trait is useful now.)
Contagion - Deal 10 damage every time an enemy gets inflicted with disease. (Venbarak’s gonna be great.)
Ensnare - Deal 10 damage every time an enemy gets inflicted with web.
Death’s call - Deal 10 damage every time an enemy gets inflicted with death mark. (The buff Death needs.)
Tracking Shot - Deal 10 damage every time an enemy gets inflicted with hunter’s mark.

EDIT: I would just like to point out the similarity with Kraken and why the values aren’t as overpowered as they seem. Kraken deals 12 total, evenly distributed to all enemies, if four are alive. Kraken’s trait also applies multiple times if multiple matches occur in a single cascade. These traits deal 10 damage to a single troop on application, but can deal up to 40 distributed damage, if a spell or trait applies status effect to all troops. These are all at the cost of taking up two troop slots because none of these traits can exist on a troop with a passive status application. Troops can also be completely immune to the synergystic traits, unlike Kraken’s. If you manage to freeze 4 enemies with Mab, with the frostbite trait on another troop you would deal 40 damage. With Kraken you would have dealt 48. Anyway, the important thing is the idea of the trait and not the exact numbers.

2 Likes

That would synergize well with all 4 or 5 gem match status traits. Maybe the damage number needs to be tweaked, but I like this idea.

Yeah as written most of them would be like a Kraken on roids. :grin::squid:

1 Like