Itsy Bitsy Spider

The reality is we are looking into affixes, and there will be a fix. There are many reasons we can’t announce an official date, and this is due to our update schedule and what the priorities for each forthcoming update are. We listened to player feedback and have been planning proposed changes behind the scenes, and I am sorry that I can’t more at this point in time. If we didn’t care we wouldn’t revisit things and make changes. We do care, there are just a lot of things we need to juggle, and we do our best to make sure as many needs are met as possible.

In regards to affixes, not everyone will be happy with the changes we make, and it’s worth remembering that these forums are largely frequented by end gamers. Even if a certain affix isn’t advantageous to a weapon, if we alter it I can guarantee you that there will be a player who liked it and will be saddened by the change. Balance is delicate, so we want to ensure we do the best we can for as many players as possible whilst we are addressing affixes and weapons as a whole.

To touch on the Arctic Fox and Frost Archer art, we understand that some vocal members of the community don’t like it, but it’s not a high priority for us at this point in time. Implementing fixes and ensuring that we have enough completed art for our pipeline is of much more importance than changing the art of two troops that don’t infringe on copyright or see significant use. We updated Phoenicia’s art as soon as we realised there was a problem with her spell image, and these are the sort of art reworks that we need to place priority on. There is a lot of art in Gems of War! As such, we are always trying to stay one step ahead, which isn’t always easy.

11 Likes