Broken Promises

Originally published at: Broken Promises – Gems of War

New Raid Boss Troop: Splintered Golem Splintered Golem will be available in the Raid Boss Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Ultra-Rare Troop: Dark Alchemist The Dark Alchemist will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests,…

3 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in Zhul’Kari event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Arachnean Weaver, Archproxy Yvendra
3.2% 1 The Silken Queen, The Widow Queen, Webspinner
12% 1 Aransi the Guardian, Dokkalfar, Malcandessa, Seekra Darkwood, Spinnerette, Tal’Rae, Tarantella, The Spider Throne, Tomb Spider, Tyri
21.6% 1 Arachnean Watcher, Bound Mage, Dark Alchemist, Giant Spider, Mechweaver, Night Spider, Shadowblade, Silken Fang, Spider Queen
21.6% 2 Arachnataur, Cocoon, Dark Maiden, Devourer, Leaping Spider, Night Terror
21.49% 3 Reaver, Spider Knight, Spider Swarm

Remaining 20% is various resources. Data is based on community observation, there is no reliable official information, even in-game ads have been incorrect in the past. If you plan to open event chests, wait till the weekend for the community to find irregularities, this significantly reduces your risk of getting burned.

7 Likes

Old Player Team:
Bound Mage
The Spider Throne
Spinnerette
Night Terror

Old Enemy Team:
Spider Queen
Tomb Spider
Night Terror
Webspinner

The old player team did very low damage, so I guess any change is welcomed. But this new player team is incredibly awkward, relying heavily on The Widow Queen to sacrifice an ally to do damage.

This is gonna be a weird week, but considering all of the other trials, it’s going to work out somehow?

Imagine you summoned Weaver

2 Likes

I figure the player has to rely upon the Widow Queen to get a more useful troop than the dreck the player is saddled with. And the Giant Spider is there to summon fodder for the Widow Queen to sacrifice and/or to serve as meatshields.

It’ll also be a race to get those first two enemies out of the way before they wreck the player; Tyri and Mechweaver don’t have much damage potential outside of cascading skulls, but the other two are a headache against a player team that isn’t heavy on dealing damage itself.

1 Like

I’ve already seen both Mythics pulled with Event Keys, FYI. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kinda wild to me the game is trying to sell me The Timekeeper in Weapon Cache offers when it’s still in the current Campaign. Sooner the better for weapons, I suppose. but… wild

Broken Promises

devs should’ve waited with this motto release and should’ve used it at a future time. for example after the next big disappointment of a game update - whenever it’ll eventually happen.
would’ve been my type of humour then and I even would’ve applauded. wasted potential. :frowning:

9 Likes

We are only 45 minutes into this weeks event and someone has over 70,000 points: How is this done

What was the last time we had a weekly World Event with a meta-sounding name? “Tech Support” (aka. Adanian Reactor Week 9 event) I believe it was…

Buy shop tier 7 multiple times, then start battle, sneeze, repeat.

a headstart offer to skip the boring low point battles helps that along a lot if it’s 70k in the first 45 mins

Just did the epic trials. it was uh… interesting. the player’s team isn’t “good” , but the AI enemy team is… worse.

I got saved somehow on EP5 where The Widow Queen doesn’t sacrifice herself anymore to her own spell when she’s alone.

In the end, Arachnaean Watcher helped me stabilize the team from all of the constant skull hits. Which made me think… that troop would have made more sense to the team than Night Terror or Aransi the Guadian in the first place!

1 Like

Like so? :grin:

Trial wasn’t that bad overall.

2 Likes