It's officially time to remove Stealth from Bandit

This is the answer

1 Like

I do not worry about bandits. Traited or not. Some days they won’t show up due to a stun on hero. Also if you are doing damage to all troops they are irrelevant

1 Like

fyi, there are 2 troops that totally negate the bandit class, making it useless for 5 of the 6 colors in GW. In 5 weeks from now, once Pridelands delve hits, kingdom hits power 20, so you will be losing 1 trait as well.

Bump for attention.

1 Like

There should be an “ON / OFF” option for all troop traits and also for class traits/talents.

5 Likes

This is the best suggestion I have heard for a while.

1 Like

i been a tier 1 GW player since day 1. We have counters for every troop def imaginable. We already have 2 troops that make the Thief class useless in 5 of the 6 colors. So, for me, it is a no brainer and I already traited bandit. With the recent delve, I got +1 attack, which is a big deal right now for farming explore 12. I was falling short of killing a troop by 6 or less life and had to use a season medal, slowing my battles down. Usually an explore 12 battle takes me around 12-24 secs to win on any kingdom. Not able to kill 1 troop in 1 shot increases my battle time by 5-8 extra secs. Not having that problem anymore.