Is the server down (Jan 5)?

Please keep this on topic or I will close the thread. Also, be civil.

The type of people who choose to cheat in a match 3 game aren’t looking on the forums for ways to do it. I was merely a catalyst to the info to bring attention to it.
Merely a suggestion… But perhaps more time spent going after the actual cheaters. Less time yelling at those who point it out? Calling out cheaters is not okay. But calling me out just now for violating a community rule is evidently okay. That makes sense.

5 Likes

I agree with you, again it turns out that we are silenced so that we do not office and draw attention to this topic

1 Like

it’s just wonderful, not only does Tech Support not answer this question for me, so also Maderarators (Developers) hide my topic

Do you think I will be silent? no, I will draw people’s attention to the problem of the game and the fact that you cover the sale of bots in the game

1 Like

This thread is dangerously off topic and is now closed.

As mentioned earlier, we had already banned a significant amout of players today earlier, and will continue to do so.

If you violate community guidelines your posts will be removed, and you are risking warnings and bans. Please adhere to the community guidelines if you do not want this to happen. If you want to report cheating, contact our support. We look into every cheating report, and batch ban where possible. You are welcome to report players, or better yet, send us links to bots and forums that we can investigate. Posting call outs, or showing people how to cheat publicly, is not the answer, and will do more harm than good.

3 Likes