I warned you all

Read the last sentence

About that…

1 Like

@pell

LMAO they are just trying to redirect blame. They f***ed up hard and don’t want to admit it.

I’m willing to bet they didn’t even try to disable chat and wipe out the data cache all linked to it.

I played GoW from about 10 AM cet today without any problems, and only occured login/ connention problems from about 20:30 cet. So the connention problems are most sure not chatserver related.

On the otherhand, the devs here are always open and honest when problems uccur. I’v seen different on AAA-game devs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

About that…

Before the server browned out I noticed the chat was nonfunctional while other stuff was, so best guess is it was actually disabled.

So, not only are they having issues, but they also fabricated a conspiracy so that you wouldn’t be right about a statement you made?

Seems legit.

1 Like

I just whupped a guy defending with four fully-traited Legendaries… all my guys were poisoned and his Barrier leader held out a looooong time… just as I was getting rewards… server went down again. I hope my guild leader is paying attention to this!

We all know the dev team has a habit of lying to the players… And it’s not like it was verifiable on Parse’s website…

I think Parse is secretly owned by the GoW team and is specifically used for scapegoating.

Also, I found out that @Sirrian and @Andrew aren’t even real. They are AI programs that were created in a Peruvian lab high atop the Andes.

4 Likes

lol AI or not sure they working on fix. this is not unusual after a patch on any game. (calm waiting)

News bulletin: The Peruvian lab was just bought by Microsoft and its AI devs have been re-purposed to defeat the Google AI for the World Go championship. So, if you re-launch the game and discover all the gemstones are black and white, don’t panic, that’s intended.

5 Likes

2 Likes

OMG that’s exactly how I walk. My secret is out!

Seriously though, parse (our server provider) just started having issues this morning. It’s nothing chat-related (chat is actually running fine on different servers in a different data center). Nor is it related to the update - this has actually affected dozens of different games and apps all running on parse (and we’re all yelling at parse to fix their stuff asap!!!)

As you’ll see if you looked at the Parse website linked above, Parse is closing down January 2017. This outage may be related to that, though I suspect it’s likely something else. Regardless though, we’ll be rehoming the Gems of War servers in the next 2 months well before Parse closes, so need to worry about that.

9 Likes

2017?! Sirrian confirmed as a time traveler. WHERE IS YOUR TIME MACHINE WE NEED TO GO TO THE PAST SO I CAN GO MAKE MY GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER!!!