medusa?

Is Tarot The Tower in Vault keys too ?

2 Likes

I spent all gem/glory keys and 400k glory today for Xenith but didn’t get any
Is Xenith in the drop pool?

btw, got Medusa

2 Likes

wow congrats! Out of glory keys?

Two people on the forum reported getting Xenith drops.

EDIT: Screenshot someone posted

5 Likes

You got Medusa from chests? Do you have a screenshot?

Yes I got Medusa today. She is in the drop table.

1 Like

Didn’t ss cause I bought the seasonpass
medusa

2 Likes

Xenith is definitely in the pool. The first one took forever to drop, but it kept coming afterwards. Glory Keys mainly.

1 Like

This goes a bit far, imo, and is a bit personal and an attack, beyond just commenting/criticism on adding troops to drop pools and notifying players. Staff are people too, community guidelines should still apply.

4 Likes

I’ve deleted the post and quote as I just saw this. Unfortunately, it seems Jeto would have seen it too before I did.

I will absolutely not tolerate our staff being spoken to that way. We are people too and deserve to be treated like everyone else.

The CX team are here to help and represent our community - we are literally here for you.

Keep it civil.

7 Likes

Got mine too

9 Likes

What have I missed? Werent she supposed to be craftable in the Soulforge?

She should be, but havent come around yet. Tho… with the track record of mythics in drop pool… who knows :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Medusa did not appear in the previous Soulforge cycle. The new/current cycle is in its’ infancy, relatively speaking, so it could be a couple of weeks/months before Medusa rolls around.

1 Like

not sure if I should laugh or cry to be honest. What a BS system.

They entirely forgot to add her, she also was also missing from chests for several months. Apparently this has been ninja-fixed now, in the usual secret way reserved for anything related to faulty loot boxes. Unfortunately Medusa probably won’t show up in the current Soulforge cycle either, because it started a few weeks ago, before the ninja-fix. You could try your luck asking for details in a new thread, all the other Medusa related ones have been stonewalled though, you’d just be wasting your time.

6 Likes

This must be the longest time between release of a Troop and its appearance in the Soulforge in GoW history…

I got mixed up / lost track. Are we expecting Medusa in the current cycle, or is this the one she missed out on due to the 9 week accidental delay in adding her to the drop pool (instead of the advertised 3 - 4 weeks)?

https://www.taransworld.com/SoulForge/

1 Like

She was already expected in the previous cycle. There are some growing concerns that Medusa won’t ever show up in the forge because she somehow slipped through the cracks and there’s nobody around interested in fixing it.