Are Hellcrag Troops now in drop pool?

@Jeto @OminousGMan @Kafka
Are Xenith, Eternal Sentinel and Nabassu now in drop pool?
And is The Tower now in vault?
I am asking, because a guild mate got an AI offer/daily deal yesterday for Nabassu!

1 Like

Found nabassu in glory chests so can confirm that one only, but suggests that yes they are

Edit: screenie

4 Likes

Sentinel certainly is. I am getting him from kingdom offers since monday.

1 Like

As they stated on old official post about Hellcrag Kingdom Pass:

Eternal Sentinel – It will start appearing in chests 2-3 months after the Kingdom Pass ends.
Nabassu – He will start appearing in chests 2-3 months after the Kingdom Pass ends.
Ruby-biter – Once the Kingdom Pass ends, it will only be available in the Weapon Bundle IAP during weekly events in the Kingdom of Nexus.
Grimcrag – This Pet can be encountered as a random Pet Rescue when defeating Pet Gnomes.

Xenith – He will start appearing in chests 2-3 months after the Kingdom Pass ends.
The Tower – Once this Kingdom Pass ends, it will go into the Vault after 2-3 months. Learn more about The Tower Tarot card below.

Kingdom Hellcrag Pass ends on August 21st
After 3 months is November 21st, why Nabassu is there ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Even with 2 months delay, is soon, cause the ends drops on 21st October.

Xenith is Legendary , we need a massive pulls chests to find, if there is also out.
We need some confirmation

2 Likes

@ANGI Yes, they are, it took me 8k glory keys to get just one copy of the UR, so hopefully your luck is better than mine. I am still laughing, I must tell you that.

1 Like

If you count a “month” as 4 weeks, it could fit.

fully agree with you, but rules don’t exist anymore!
Hawthorn, Medusa, Hellcrag troops, soulforge mythics appearance like Vernalis, Gobmother, Sparkinator, Gemini…the list is long!
at least we can agree about devs being consistent of inconsistency?

I got Xenith from a glory chest this morning. However, 240 vault keys did not get me a Tower, even though I think it’s logical that it would be there.

1 Like

Can anyone confirm if ‘the tower’ is added to the vault?

1 Like