Is it time to re-visit The World Event tier rewards?

Would be nice if it could be looked at and changed out some of the rewards stages with resources that also endgame players needs.

6 Likes

You mean boost the rewards in each stage to for World Events? That would be great.

2 Likes

@Malcolm54 It would be nice to get a few Dragonites and Imperial deeds to make an example in the last rewards stages. I do not dear to ask for Book of Deeds, maybe I should…

1 Like

The Journey Events give deeds and a deed book as a final reward if I recall. Something like that needs to be implemented for the Weekly Events.

4 Likes

I agree, I am not asking for a ton, just give us a few of the more important resources, endgame players deserves it - and will also be useful for any player, really.

2 Likes

As an endgamer myself, I agree with the basic notion that there ought to be some better rewards in the World Events and not just for the occasional Journey event. But I also think the proverbial Devil is in the details here. Which rewards should be included, how much of it and at which tiers of reward? And does the difficulty of events have to increase along with the greater rewards either “in the interest of fairness” or on account of “trying to keep the game’s economy in reasonable balance”?

(Side note: The rewards for the Journey event are in large part what led me to finally jump guilds several weeks ago, from the ultra-casual guild I had spent most of the game’s life in to a much more active one; missing out on Books of Deeds was that meaningful to me.)

Or would the requirements to get all event rewards have to increase to justify the greater rewards? And if any or all of those are the case, would that punish smaller and/or more casual guilds (or players) by putting much of those new rewards beyond them?

4 Likes

pvp tiers need updating.

1 Like

we need a system like raid boss for ALL guild events, people need to complete so many fights befor they get the rewards. so so many free loaders

Right,I share your opinion!