Is it safe to ironhawk farm this weekend?

I’m planning to spend a few hours at a time this weekend farming for verses and then running the new event. Because of the explore crash (which has happened 7 times today - PS4), I’m going to avoid leaving the explore screen and doing human-like things like checking my collection - it’s a huge pain to have to restart the game.

If I do this with the ironhawk team, could my account get flagged for repetitive inputs or whatever? I feel like I’ve seen reports of this in the past, but you never know if those people were actually just botting.

I’ve been using Ironhawk since release, why should it be a problem? This game is all about repetitive moves…

2 Likes

Ironhawk btw. Teams are not the problem.
G-a-P is the problem.

2 Likes

I’ve always used 3x Ironhawk. You don’t need to worry unless you are botting.

Soul gnome has 21 points @ explore 1, good luck.

dust devil
dust devil
phyalactery (slayer) 3rd trait is solution
ironhawk

1 Like

With 2xmythic…

Ironhawk
Ironhawk
Sister Superior
Dust Devil

should clear anything below 25. Ideal kingdom Wild Plains (others may have better opinions too). But Lord of Slaughter may have enough to remain unkilled. But that’s very rare to encounter. Ketras dies, for sure.

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies all. I ended up using the normal phoenicia team in E7 because of the soul gnome issue - didn’t want to use my brain and figure out a workaround :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like