[Investigating] Troops from patch 6.2 are not in daily deals

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC, sure for all platforms
Screenshot or image:
can’t screenshot sth that doesn’t exist
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
the new troops from patch 6.2 are in adventure chests and in the drop pool, but no one got a daily deal for them. that isn’t right! you forgot to put them in daily deals, like you forgot to add hawthorn to the drop pool in the past?
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Since patch 6.2 (March 9th)

5 Likes

I have 7 copies of Ascendance and 0 copies of Moon Mage. PLEASE give me a 120-gem offer to buy some moon mage! I will happily spend my gems (that’s what you want, right??) My Silverglade is stuck at 18 when it could go to 19, if only I could get a single copy of the new troop which has thus far been elusive.

1 Like

The new troops are in chests, I always had the impression this is the only condition for them to be able to get offered. I wonder if this might not actually be a change to daily offers, to no longer offer troops at all at some point. Is there anybody who doesn’t get offered the new troops still receiving offers for older troops?

I’m still getting offers for Valiant Pyrea, but none for Moon Mage.

2 Likes

Something seems to have changed.

3 Likes

2022-04-05_14-54-02

2 Likes

Sifting through the tea leaves:

• There hasn’t been any official response for weeks, it’s somewhat unlikely something got changed.
  • The new troops started to show up as daily offers on a Tuesday, which is an unusual date.
  • Today is 4 weeks after patch 6.2 (which added the new troops).

I suspect there’s some handling in the daily offer mechanism that only picks troops that have been released at least 4 weeks ago, even if they got added to chests right away.

3 Likes

yep, 4 weeks after, no reply from official site, but today it started

1 Like

from a member of our guild family

2 Likes

as you @Jeto @Kafka @OminousGMan are obviously too busy:
you don’t have to investigate this bug anymore; we are getting these troops now, so many, many thanks for all your help.
this company is getting more and more ridiculous