[Investigating] Server out of sync issue

Knowing it’s quite close to your first login of the day is helpful.
Do you get taken through the initial loading screen with the 505Games and IP2 logos before getting this error or straight into the game?

Yes, everything loads the same as it always has in the past. It doesn’t run slower than normal either. I can do things like make purchases in store and read chats and the like, but once I start doing battles it happens and always immediately after killing the last troop in the second battle

1 Like

It happened to me yesterday after treasure hunt, after first or second run.

1 Like

I’ll add this info to the bug report thank you both

F me!!! This crap is back again. This is the first one since the update.

It is back for me too and I’m starting to get frustrated. This is going on about a year now overall. I never reported it before a few months ago as I never saw anyone else report it, so I assumed it was just me.
It does seem to always start the week of GW and happens every day. Then it will go away for a couple weeks and start all over again. Today it happened after my 5th Adventure Board fight. All other days has been after my 2nd fight.
Is there any update on a fix estimate for this yet?

I wouldn’t hold your breath. I gave them detailed info when I hit it daily over a year ago in my first ticket and it’s still here. It disappears for a while and eventually comes back. As I have said many times, if they played their own game, things would be fixed or not bugged to begin with.

1 Like

Still happening…