You are out of sync

Start a new delve - click…
Pinwheel of doom goes round and round…
and round and round…
“You are out of sync with the server, please restart your game”
/rude

This is sometimes a server issue, but not always. Do you play on multiple devices, perhaps?

If you are playing Gems of War across multiple devices, you will need to ensure you are playing on the 4.0 Update between them. If not, you will get a server error. You can read more about this issue, and how to fix it, here: https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000426596-Connection-to-the-server-has-timed-out. We hope this helps. :slight_smile:

The game is lagging very bad on xbox @Saltypatra can you guys check if we got enough server open? It’s becoming unplayable since last hour and i still got 20 sigils to play :slight_smile:

Edit: it’s working better now, i suspect you guys did a ninja fix :slight_smile:

(Pssst, we didn’t ninja fix anything.)

You can’t run the microwave and coffee maker at the same time if they’re both plugged into the same power strip as the server.

This happens to me at least once a day, and more specifically three battles in a row during the annoying, ramped up celebration thing on the adventure board. Please make the game more stable, devs. It’s dumb that it just eats my time like a cheaply made vending machine.

Great I thought it was just me. Adventure board is when it happens to me. Has not happened last 2 days but usually been happening about every day last couple weeks. Was scared it was going to get me in wars but they cancelled wars so not a big deal.