Screenshot or image:
2nd slot reflected

2nd and 3rd slots reflected

3rd and 4th slots reflected

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Expected to happen:
AOE damage dealt to all enemies.

Actually happened:
When AOE damage is dealt, random enemy in front of the reflected enemy receives no damage.
When this bug happens, the damage animation will skip the first few slots in front of the reflected enemy, and skipped enemies will receive damage after turn change, sometimes one of the enemies won’t receive damage even after turn change.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
1st is reflected: no damage or animation bug
2nd, 3rd or 4th is reflected: animation bug, randomly damage bug

(edited several times to provide more screenshots and more accurate description.)

2 Likes

Took me some testing to figure out exactly what I was looking at and it it certainly there. Fortunately though appears to just be visual.

In this first video/gif you can see the initial damage against the first troop does not reduce their life by the 28 damage expected.

In this second video/gif you can see that a skull hit that should not kill does and the damage flashes as 37 (sorry for not slowing it down, meant to but forgot about it).

28 + 37 = 65 damage total.

So it appears to be just visual. Well spotted @aluoaniki

4 Likes

This might actually explain some perceived issues with skull damage, where a skull hit appears to do much more damage than possible.

1 Like

This isn’t related to Reflect (I don’t think), but I found an example of the same kind of visual bug happening with Egg Thief destroying Skulls whilst exploring:

Note that Harpy Mage appears to have 70 Life, but actually has 48 Life when clicked on (and showed -48 when killed with SK).

This is the thread I thought it might be related to (and I could have sworn there was another on the same issue):

1 Like