[Investigating] Image missing in chat collection item rewards screens

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam.

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Since the 7.2 update was pushed less than an hour ago, there’s no image in the rewards/purchased screen after buying chat collection items [emojis, avatars, titles]. It used to have an image of what you’d bought in the middle of the rewards screen [pictured above] but now it’s just blank.

I DID have the items added to my collection, though, they’re not missing and they do work. It’s just the post-purchase screen not showing the item.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Every time I buy chat collection items [I tested with two emoji sets and one avatar].

Steps to make it happen again
Buy a chat collection item [emoji, title, avatar].

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for the image!

I’ve added your screencapture to the report.

Please let us know if this issue is happening on other platforms!

1 Like

@Bramble This appears to have been fixed as of the last few days.

Last week, I bought emoji packs and this issue was still happening. Today, I bought an emoji pack and title and both were fixed and showed what I’d purchased on the rewards screen.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming!

1 Like

It’s happening again.

@Bramble See screenshot above, this began happening again 4 days ago.

@Bramble this started happening again over a week ago. I’ve posted about it twice already, tagged you. No recognition that it’s been seen.

Open a new bug report, those that have been tagged as [Fixed] don’t seem to get looked at again.

Hello :slight_smile: @KeiFlox

Please let me know what exactly is happening again.

I can see from the screencapture that you have no items listed from the rewards screen.

For the investigation, please answer some questions:

• Are still receiving your reward successfully?
  • What exact steps did you take for this issue to happen? (What gamemode were you playing, did you leave it open for a long period of time…etc)
  • How often does this issue happen? (Eg. every time you want to collect rewards)

In the meantime, please also provide your Invite Code for the development team to investigate further.

1 Like

It’s exactly the same issue as in the original post I made.

Every time I buy a chat item–avatar, title, emote set–I receive the item, but the rewards screen after purchasing is blank just like the screencap shows. This happens on PC and Android.

Happens no matter what I was doing previously. I can open the game for the first time in hours, go right to chat, buy an emote set, and this happens.

As this issue currently seems to be account-based in your case, and for your own security and privacy, please submit a Support Ticket.

In this Ticket please mention the following:

• Invite Code
  • Issue
  • Chat Item(s) you are currently missing from your purchase.
  • Which Version of Gems of War you are currently running?
1 Like

I said the items are not missing and I do receive them, it’s only the rewards screen afterwards that’s blank. The same issue as I first reported in this thread.