[Investigating] New "Frozen Knight" emoji set from Elite campaign rewards is broken

Platform, device version and operating system:
Playstation

Screenshot or image:
Unnecessary. Read below.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Was expecting this new set of emojis to work in chat. However, when I look at the list of emojis for these, it shows as an image of loads of emojis shrunk down into one. When I try to post any of these in chat, it just appears as :frozenknight1:, :frozenknight2: etc.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Since gaining the set from campaign rewards.

Very low priority bug since I am not really bothered about emojis but the ones which people have paid real money for should work?

Hello :slight_smile:

As I am currently unable to reproduce this issue, please send screencaptures of the frozen knight emotes not working correctly in the chat.

Please also send a screencapture for the “image of loads of emojis shrunk down into one”
in the emoji list.

Hi. I posted these emojis in PlayStation global chat 1 minute ago. Still not working for me or another player. You can look at the chat log to see.

Hello,

Please uninstall and reinstall Gems of War to fix your emoji ssue.

When I took a look at it, the emojis were working correctly and it seems like these assets in particular did not install correctly.

Screenshot 2024-07-02 21.30.54

Same issue with Magical Tree Set from Raid Boss this week.

Have uninstalled and reinstalled game.

In this case, please navigate to the Settings > Graphics Tab > Scroll down to “Download All Assets” and please select the button and let me know how you go :slight_smile:

I am on PlayStation. This isn’t an option for me. Only PC/mobile I believe.

Please contact Support via Ticket to help you further on this issue.

I believe it will be more beneficial to investigate your account there, and also to protect your own security/privacy should the development team need further details on this particular emote issue.