Integrity is recruiting

Integrity is a brand new guild (on mobile) that has been formed by a couple of fairly new players.
We are seeking members to come join us and grow with us.
We are and will be a relaxed casual guild, and will not put any unrealistic demands on members, after all, we all have lives outside of the game.
All we ask is that you contribute torwards the guilds growth at least once a week by contributing towards guild tasks (not asking for all your gold, just what you can afford to part with, I will put almost all mine in but in no way expect that of others) and collecting seals. We won’t have a trophy requirement as we feel everyone should play the game their own way.
Everyone, old and new, is welcome to join. If you would like an invite just leave your invite code below and I will get one out to you as soon as I can.
Guild recruitment is open so alternatively you could try find us in game and join that way also.
We hope to see some of you in game.

We are currently level 9 and ranked 9663 and still improving.
We are still looking for more people to come and join us. It does not matter if you are new to the game or a veteran player, all are welcome.
If you are looking for a casual guild that does not have high demands then why not come join us, we are friendly and don’t bite!