In Virtue is currently recruiting. Rank 15!

We are looking for active, respectful, fun players to join our guild. We offer assistance to new members and we are active in chat for a good laugh. All we ask is to be respectful of all people and follow our simple rules;

Rules:

1- Read the chat from time to time.
2- You have to provide 30k gold per week.
3- You have to provide 80 trophies per week.
4- If you don’t provide 30k gold or 80 trophies per week you will get a warning, 2 warnings and you will be kicked.
5- If you have problems in real life or on vacation or cannot play the game for a while please tell us in the chat section so we don’t kick you out.
6- If you don’t login the game for a week or so without giving an explanation you will be kicked.

We had the top spot at one point and are looking for members to help achieve this goal.

Please provide an invite code. 27 of 30 members. Please leave current guild to accept our private invite to an awesome guild.

Happy Hunting!

Pyrospulan

My invite code : TSUNAKUN 1. @Pyrospulan Please invite me. I promised to provided 150-200k and 200+ trophies per week.

I will let our leader know so he can kick a member to get you in.

Please stay in touch

Pyro

I’m currently leader of another guild that has gone mostly inactive. Looking to be a part of something better. I do work full time but I play every day and contribute roughly 200k gold a week. I play plenty of PvP but the bulk of my trophies (after tier 1) come from arena where I usually chain 8 win runs. Invite code is JMIZZLE7. Let me know if you guys can make a spot for me. Thanks!

Yes, We still have room for you. Please leave your current guild so you can accept invite.

Done. Awaiting invite.

Invite just sent, see you soon.

Pyro

Can definitely make that commitment! My guild has gone mostly inactive save 5 members and I’m tired of doing all the heavy lifting on my own.

Please send invite, would be happy to help get you guys back to #1!

Sorry, invite code is RAPHIUS_EQ2Y

I’m dropping my current guild now as I’m actively looking for a new one

Hey man, we have finally have found a solid team, I’ll let you know when a spot opens up. You’re second on the list

Pyro

hi i am interesting for enter your guild i am lvl 574 i have all my 23 kingdom lvl 10 and i have 203 creatures .
my code invite is Lapin_1.
thx and good game at all.

We are currently recruiting, and have 1 spot open, are you still interested?

Pyro

[quote=“Pyrospulan, p
ost:1, topic:6843, full:true”]We are looking for active, respectful, fun players to join our guild. We offer assistance to new members and we are active in chat for a good laugh. All we ask is to be respectful of all people and follow our simple rules;

Rules:

1- Read the chat from time to time.
2- You have to provide 30k gold per week.
3- You have to provide 100 trophies per week.
4- If you don’t provide 30k gold or 80 trophies per week you will get a warning, 2 warnings and you will be kicked.
5- If you have problems in real life or on vacation or cannot play the game for a while please tell us in the chat section so we don’t kick you out.
6- If you don’t login the game for a week or so without giving an explanation you will be kicked.

We had the top spot at one point and are looking for members to help achieve this goal.

Please provide an invite code. 29 of 30 members. Please leave current guild to accept our private invite to an awesome guild.

All Masteries above 70 bonus

Happy Hunting!

Pyrospulan

I would be intersted.
My invite code is SHADEOFNIGHT. Happy to donate tons of money, I currently donate around 10k a day.

Level 331
Kingdoms owned 24
Unique Troops 214

Thanks,
-Shadeofnight.

Hi
I would like to join Your guild if u hav free spot left.
My invite code is Drizzt 24

Thanks

Hello,I’m looking for a new guild as my current one is not active. I
am level 274 and get to tier 1 each week. I also have all kingdoms
leveled, so can contribute all my gold to tasks. I am very active.
Any spots open?

Code: PHILGONZAL

Thanks

Hello, Would love to be joining your guild am level 36, extremely active, started playing 2 days ago.
Can certainly provide the amount of requirements posted.

looking forward for your invite !

Code : SICI ( sici )

Hi, I’m hoping to find a more active guild. I’m level 270, all cities to level 10, usually tier 1 by Monday night and contribute at least 6 figures gold each week (sadly I’m the only one in my guild doing that). Let me know if there’s a spot and I’ll drop out of my current guild for an invite.

Invite code: RAMIUS_1

Hi everyone,

We are recruiting once more! The requirements are 100 trophies per week and 30K gold per week.

Also, in order to maximize the guild’s benefit, we ask that you only donate to the gems, keys, and tokens tasks. The rest are simply not as beneficial.

As of now, we have 7 spots open. First come first serve!

Thank you,
Ricky

hello,do you have an open spot?i can provide 200+ trophies…around 800 was my highest…and atleast a bare minimum of 300k gold per week :slight_smile: let me know if you`re interested.