Information about bans

They don’t interfere with gameplay or the game data.
Kudos to anyone running external tools to optimise their guild performance that DON’T touch the game. I also use calculators and spreadsheets and external communication tools like discord to play some of my games - if it doesn’t touch the game it’s all fine.

The issue is with any tools that modify the actual game itself to gain an advantage.

A side effect of having an autoplay feature is that players who are just wanting to save some time/effort but still achieve things in game can now use the game as designed to do that in a balanced way that won’t negatively impact other players or put them at an unfair advantage. It’s not the reason we implemented the feature but I’m personally glad it means less players who would be looking for a GoW playing bot/auto-clicker will be doing so because we give them a game feature to achieve what they were trying to do.

If hot seating became an issue then it would probably be problematic, but it’s not an issue as it stands. Players sharing accounts are usually just friends or family members covering for each other when they’re sick or playing together for fun - at the end of the day there’s still a human manually clicking around the game playing the game as it’s intended.

6 Likes