Inflation is getting out of control

way more than i can afford

1 Like

That is a “fix”.

1,000,000 for a fixed fox?

i’d hate to see what a fertile one goes for

5 Likes

One of my guildmates screenshotted his 500 gems offer because it was already oltrageous enough. Then this.

The “fix” is explained here: 6.9 Update - Issue with Trial Offer Purchases - #10 by Just

What is fixing this? I was lucky and got it to mythic before the increase from 200 to 1 million. But if you now get this offer you can’t get the pet to mythic. The offer won’t pop up again after they correct the price back to 200 gems

1 Like

this wasn’t even the pet. it’s a common troop offer.
i hadn’t bothered to complete the challenges for the kingdom yet.

3 Likes

The epic tasks gave pets and pet offers. I think this fix is worse than the issue they tried to prevent! Now people can’t play as the offer only pops up.once and you can no longer buy it. Correcting that will be way harder than giving back some gems on complaints

4 Likes

"since 50 gems don’t resolve it, so we decided to do nothing. Have fun clicking Todd 500 times! "

3 Likes

Working as intended. - devs

1 Like

I don’t mind using Todd a lot but what about when there’s no Todd to use?

2 Likes

Not the fox, the “broken” pet deal. I’d hate to have to chase the poor fox down just to fix it. Couldn’t afford the surgery anyway, never mind this “deal”.

500 Gems might be the “intended” price (I did Tier … IV? on Hellcrag last night and got an offer for the Team in question – Czernabog, Craghound, Stone Mefyt and Chalcedony, priced at 500 Gems).

Still definitely a sticker-shocking price tag (though to be fair, Daily Offers for troops of similar rarity are something like 70+100+120 for Rare+Ultra+Epic, aka. total 290 Gems already, implying the Legendary could be valued at 210 Gems, which in comparison is within a ballpark) however obviously I’m omitting a few details (e.g. Daily Offer is Troop + Souls) and accommodating for them wouldn’t make the comparison any better.