Old bugs for new weeks

Who would have thought.

2 Likes

@Jeto @Kafka Any ETA on when we can purchase starry pets?

Known bug since a week in the other kingodm trial but devs (seemingly) don’t care the least about the situation.
Horrible customer experience - showing consistency.

5 Likes

It’s not really a bug, it’s a design issue. They forgot to add the confirmation dialog to the pet purchase button, so they had to disable purchases (by setting the cost to 1 million) for the time being. This needs a client side patch to correct, which can take a few weeks to get approved for all platforms.

2 Likes

Whatever you’d like to call it - it leads to the conclusion that “the team” failed on the job.

Whether we currently face “technical difficulties or a complicated update process”, “lazyness or a we don’t care mindset” has to be decided by everyone individually.

Question is why this “problem” only targets some players?
At least last week I got all my starry pet offers correct.

Has anyone played after this weeks reset 3.x hours ago and got the khetar stuff offered correct?

3 Likes

Wait, you got them offered for 200 gems?

1 Like

They were sold for 200 gems for a few hours after update before 1,000,000 price button was pushed out.
So, unless you received 200 gem offers at some other time, you were just fast enough to do epic trials before the change.

2 Likes

I never got any offers for anything less than 1M gems. Im sure in classic form thats just my personal problem, sucks to be me.

1 Like

I feel this is more like a sucks to be us situation. Pro tip, don’t got anywhere near the trial this week, it’s bad enough to entirely drop gaming and pick up some other hobby.

1 Like

Indeed I played the through my Vulpacea Trial matches the morning after the update.
Still thought the insanity offer just applied to some players.

I haven’t played the current Khetar Trial matches, and for now I’m reluctant to test it out. I’d wreck my offers to buy for 200gems if I play now and devs would miraculously fix tomorrow…

3 Likes

The early birds got the worm. In my guild, too, someone got at least the early offers at 200 diamonds by playing as soon the new version went alive.

With you on that one. It’s normally the case and how would we get the offer’s from our last epic trial’s now…

1 Like