Trial pet offer information request

Could the number of copies you already own be added to the buy this offer page? I just wasted 400 gems not realising that I’d bought all the copies of this pet last time and just needed to give it some food.

12 Likes

+1. A guildmate wasted 1000 gems the same way.

3 Likes

Agreed. I just wasted all the gems on the offers too. Now have 32 copies of a level 20 Starry Grimcrag.

I didn’t even realise that the epic trials would be available again if you completed them all last time. Just assumed that if you had done them all, then the next time that kingdom rolled around it’d show as you completing all trials up to 350

4 Likes

All kingdoms epic trials will be available again, since a bug with shining pets occurred twice. However, at least some warning would be useful.

2 Likes

Some players completed Vulpacea Trials (and a couple others) and were unable to purchase extra copies to get the pet to Mythic. If trials werent repeatable then that would be unfair to those people being forced to use precious minion orbs to get those pets to Mythic, not to mention those that were not high enough level to complete them the first time they came around.

I always try to confirm whether or not I need to or should spend gems when there are so many offers avaliable now.

3 Likes

Fair point, I didn’t think of that. There should at least be some sort of server-side check before the offer comes up though, to see if you already have that pet at level 20. If not then the offer appears.

2 Likes

I wasted gems on the pet too. But at least could warn my guild about it. A warning would be nice, but essentially the epic trials should be marked as “completed” once you got the starry pet fully upgraded.

People have been fired for less than doing such an abysmal job. Just saying …

1 Like

There is some subtile warning, as the pet in the banner is showing its level and rarity.
Would not have helped the thread starter.

1 Like

maybe, give players a warning that “the pet already mythic and ask if still want to spend 200gems for pet foods?” sound silly but a bit helpful.

it is not very clear, that we all know pet’s status before finish the fight (you right, you can see your mythic pet after the fight, but not everyone know legendary/epic + how many already bought. you will face this situation when Vulpacea arrived, good luck to you). therefore, please go to pet page to find out that starry pet name and check the number of pet we got, and calculate how many more needed and remember the number before the fights, or you stuck at purchase screen to think about whether you should spend that 200gems, right now, is right now. if you fail to finish that task, ok, either use your pet orb or wait for next cycle.

I mean you could just check before you spend gems on things but nah…sorry thats ridiculous

Im sure they count on some of these impulse buys to work…notice the silence on this issue as they respond to other things. Take this as a lesson learned

4 Likes

pic.1, trials page have no pet details. fine. go to your own pet page to check the details.
pic.2, if player not skipping it. it shows that i got mythic pet that mean my pet is mythic. cool.
pic. 3, it asks me spend 200gems now for 5 pets? not very sure if i dont have all the details right now. what should i do? nevermind, 200 gems is not huge number or wait for next 37 or more weeks.
pic.4, if i click “no thanks” it will exit, but not give me any more chance. fine. next time.

the problem is,

1. i cant see pet details at any stages. (you said it gives them lots of workload, and other excuse, fine. players should check it themselves)
  2. we have to confirm the purchase at that moment, but no chance to skip and purchase it when we come back (ok, a new page interface also high workload, fine)
  3. extra copies make near zero benefit to players (pet food)

what we need is,

1. either, show a picture of starry pet rarity and the number of copies we owned.
  2. or, give us a chance to check it and come back to purchase them later.
  3. refund the extra copies as this is the first repeated kingdom. please give them a chance.

replayable is cool. players have different strategy to get their starry pet. no complaint.

2 Likes

Step 1. You login to the news banner proclaiming the kingdom of the week

Step 2. Check your pets from that kingdom

Step 3: notice that you have the pet at mythic already

Step 4: save yourself time and gems, skip trials

4 Likes