Incubus's charm skill is bugged... :(

Incubus skill charms two random enemies, but it seems to be predetermined as soon as you cast. Therefore, there are times when it will charm an enemy, killing the adjacent enemy, then attempt to charm the already dead enemy. This results in an invalid target frownie face of doom, since the enemy is already dead…

Please tell me this isn’t working as intended!?

…already dead.

It doesnt work like that. That face shows up when you dont have a legitimate target.
Lets say your opponent has 3 troops each next to each other.
All of his troops have 30 attack. All of his troops have 25 life and no armor.
You can get 2 sitatuions:
Your first charm hits the midle troop and it kills troop number 1 and 3. Your next charm will also have to go on that midle troop but since it doesnt have adjusted enemy troops it will result in the face because it cant deal damage to anyone.
Other sitatuion is that your charm lands on a side troop (first or third). It will kill the midle troop. Your second charm can go on the remaining 2 troops, but both have no troops next to them so they wont do no damage which will result in the face.

1 Like

I’m aware of the first instance, which is why I didn’t mention it. To be honest, I don’t use Charm often so I’m not familiar with its mechanics. When examining the skill, it says that it deals damage to the troop above and below it, with no specifications to proximity. This is poorly worded and doesn’t reflect the actuality of the skill. It should say adjacent troops to clarify. As is, you are expected to know without it telling you.

1 Like

Well i dont see a problem if it actualy did the damage to troops that are above and bellow even when they are not adjusted. Its not like people would start using it all of a suden just for that, but it would make the skill a bit more reliable.

1 Like

I agree that saying adjacent would make things clearer.

1 Like