In appreciation of Brown day

That feeling when you command troops like the raging God-Bull Ketras, the Everburning Giant King Jarl Firemantle, The Ancient Demon-Dragon Elemaugrim, or the Deamon from the fiery Pits of Hell Gorgotha, and your most valuable troop is … a chicken.

12 Likes

In honor of brown day i give to you…:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Hahahaha i soooooo mature

5 Likes

Don’t we know it! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was being feces… Or is it facetious? I can never remember😕

Who knew Cockatrice was so strong?! Gotta say, stuff like this makes GW really cool.

4 Likes

No kidding! I was using Moa for all yellow GW matches and got clean five o. This chicken rekt all DK and Apocalypses deck like a boss. :joy:

4 Likes

Huh. I though you guys were talking about cockatrice :confused:

HEY! EMPEROR KHORVASH IS NOT A CHICKEN! :confused:

I believe you meant You are so “MANURE”! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@efh313

Yes. I was just saying that during yellow day, my most valuable troop is… also a chicken. :grin:

1 Like

I suppose you could call that a “brown note”.

1 Like

How does Cockatrice actually perform, though? I am extremely wary of draining the enemy’s mana and then creating gems randomly, especially when it’s only 8 or so. (Shoot, I’ve had Nyx misfire before, and she created 14 gems that time.)

Kinda reminds me of this picture :grin:

6 Likes

it creates 6+ boost 4:!
are you saying you drain units when they are <12 mana ?
drain them when they are full :slight_smile:

ive played it before and it was very effective, partially due to low mana cost of the chicken - depends what team you have - even if you wont get the extra turn it is still a good chance you get chicken filled back up right away when casting it

brown node