Teams with weak one color counter bs

First of all I know a fix is coming just wanting to vent. How are we suppose to defeat a justice Mab team in guildwars on days that do not call for counter troop color. I just lost to this team without casting 1 time . The AI had no starter extra turns yet after match three move cascades till Valkyrie charged which charged justice from there with Kraken game over total annihilation. Hope to see fix soon btw my team power was 9600 opponent only 6600 I should have tore through them also my team was Druid x3 and krystenex on GW blue day

That was your problem, too many of the troops using the same colors. I try to have all 6 at least.

2 Likes

Gimping yourself hard, going only blue and green…

1 Like

Try fighting 3 Famines in Guild Wars like i did today. There should be one simple rule that people might get people mad at me about deck building one card limit for all cards this would solve a lot of issues in my opinion. That’s just my opinion. We’ve all felt your pain that deck all traits full is a killer that is used too much.

2 Likes

Im pretty sure @Santandrix sees psion famine x3 in GW all the time brudda

How do i know this? Because he is in bracket 1 every week and always finishes 4th or 5th

Maybe try and not be so condescending next time. Just a suggestion

4 Likes

The most difficult battle imho is psion, famine, dragon soul, famine or replace dragon soul with ragnagord

2 Likes

I use a low mana stunner up front, just look and you’ll find the right troop.

Thx @Vangor for the back up! I don’t lose too many per week do I.

3 Likes

Nope! And you got a guild full of gangstas too! 3rd place last i looked

3 Likes

wow, I knew Santadrix was a good player, but I didnt know he was among the best players on console PS4. Very nice, Santadrix, my brutta! :wink:

3 Likes

We are going to have to lock that down!

1 Like

Yup right there with me and @Nephilim lol

3 Likes

I shall endeavor to do my part oh fearless leader

2 Likes

There are a few top players on PS4 but we better keep this thread on track, variety in mana, not 4 troops with the same color. Bad news from the start.

2 Likes

Unless its 4x shiny!

1 Like

Still that is risky

1 Like

I barely even use doubles anymore

1 Like

I do prefer to cover all colors for sure

2 Likes

I also prefer all colors, too often get 4 matches of the color I dont need if not…

2 Likes

I’ll do double summoners too when I can, you never know what will happen.

1 Like

Good point mate! :slight_smile:

1 Like