Impossible guild war failure

I thought being on the forums was a requirement??

Itā€™s only 16 months old. Give them a break.
Hellā€¦ Theyā€™re still working on keeping new troops on the right side of the board.

:person_facepalming:

1 Like

Iā€™ve just checked and only 29 of us are here. Someoneā€™s getting kicked when Macawi logs on!

Lolā€¦ummā€¦I donā€™t think the 30th one can be here. So he or she would be excused from that Requirement.

One of our members yesterday got stuck on 3rd battle.
He won it, got took back to the screen with the 5 battles, where the third was shown as a win.
He had to took that battle 3 times (always winning) before being able to go to 4th battle.
He won a total of 7 battles in the end, but got the third counted as a loss, and even his total was that of a 4/1

Safe to assume that if you canā€™t give points. You also canā€™t take away points? Youā€™ve clearly banned at least one player in bracket 1 this week. Whichever way they cheated. Itā€™s a safe bet they cheated in Guild Wars as well.

Iā€™m sorry, I donā€™t understand what your concern is?

We canā€™t remove points either, if we could then I would be joyously compensating for lost points because theoretically weā€™d be able to give them too :slight_smile:

Just a side note to you all to keep this thread on topic. This is a bug report not your personal feedback form. There are other threads and places you can direct your complaints. Please contact support if you are experiencing technical issues in Gems of War and would like compensation or your for us to further troubleshoot the issue.

3 Likes

Finally, we got the third place instead of the second because of the impossible guild war failure that equals to 3200+ points. As the result, every member of my guild lost 500 gems because of the bug.
Shit happens.

1 Like

Iā€™d wager 500 gems that Intrim and Anon also lost points due to bugs. Itā€™s Bug Wars man. Been that way since the creation. Rather than fix it. They just made it less frequent.

Fixing bugs doesnā€™t create as much revenue as new content does, so fixing bugs has never been a priority for the developersā€¦ Itā€™s as simple as that really.

1 Like

Only if they also lost more than 3000 points

If it can make you feel better we had many problems with our defense teams this week and we did lose defense bonus points because of bugs. So the result would have been about the same without any bug.
I am sorry for your bug. It is sad that it is still occuring after more than a year. It is extremely frustrating when it happens.

If you guys also had this kind of bugs, you should report them instead of just said it here.
Otherwise, thereā€™s no proof to say that the result will not change.
Which just makes you irresponsible and unreliable.

It doesnā€™t make us irresponsible and unreliable to not report our issues in a public thread. Remember that you have no idea how many or how frequently private reports have been made.

On the other hand, some of us are resigned to the fact that this will never be fixed, no matter how much we complain and no matter what it costs us in terms of rewards lost.

1 Like

The devs have always made it clear that they wonā€™t adjust the points so though itā€™s great to point out bugs to be fixed in a patch 2 months from now (If they do fix it). Thereā€™s no immediate value to rushing on here to tell the choir that your guild got screwed over in points.

Of course there are no immediate value. I just try to record the whole bug and the consequences, and try to make everyone value the bug, especially devs. I am just doing my job.
I also made private report to devs. But this doesnā€™t matter in here.