I used hob and his sheggra hit himself and hes on fire!

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
i expected to do 20 points of damage with my hobgoblin (he had 1 troop and i had 1 troop)
i cast hobgoblin’s spell and sheggra animation triggered and hit himself for 20 points and caught himself on fire.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
I’ve seen it occasionally with other troops where my first will look like its doing the spell damage, but i can not get this to reproduce reliably.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

I saw this happen, including the animation glitch, when I attacked a Giant Spider with the 3rd trait unlocked, with a fully traited Jarl, and thought I was just imagining it. I guess I’ll watch more closely now.

That’s crazy … Not even Agile related … Or is it??

Had his Sheggra recently cast spell and/or matched a big bunch of multiple skull lines?

This could be connected to another known bug - where rogue attack animations trigger if a spell deals damage straight after multiple skull matches are made…

1 Like

No large scle skulls. Though i did get an enemy do a spell of all take damage and my first troop did the damage to all my guys.
I was using gob shaman***, valk***, tyri, and webspinner. On the first forest of thorns challenege and i think it was rowena attacking me.

So definatly NOT agil and not oarge number of skulls either.