Hob impossible to take down due agilie trait bug

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Take him down after a few tries, not 30 or 40. :slight_smile: Impossible to take down since agile has locked itself up.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Dont understand.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

4th time I meet this team, and 2nd time it happens, retreated both games.

Yes this is a pretty ridiculous bug. I don’t knife how far out 1.09 is, but at least several weeks I know, can this bug be hot fixed? I’m getting really sick of running into this bug.

1 Like

No, they said it needed to be in a major patch.

It’s a pain to work around, but if the final troop has Agile, you just need to kill it without multiple simultaneous skull matches. Once you bug it out, you’re stuck.

Has anyone tried devouring such a troop yet, or is it immune to spells as well?

Usually once it is bugged it shows as gray when I try to cast a spell.

I believe Agile glitched troops can still be randomly targeted. The main problem is it gives 100% evasion and something similar to a Stealth, so skull teams and targetables auto-lose.

I had this happen and I made a video of the spell cast not taking any damage either.

No Damage Spell to Hobgoblin

Yeah, I just had the same thing happen recently. It is impossible to win an agile glitch game by any means. I had to back out of 2 won games this reset due to agile glitch.

If that was my defense team, I apologize. I made a team of 4x Hobgoblins to be different than the standard gobbo lineup. I’ve swapped the 4th position for a Goblin King to keep from locking people up.

1 Like