I need more gold than Trinidad James!

I have zombie, as a wall that can eat skulls, then banshee, which creates red gems for Wraug followed by Keeper of Souls - 296 max souls per fight

That is pretty much the max you will get from single matches.

Got 380 per match yesterday with the following combo: Warlord, Warlord, Valkerie, Warlord. Loops blue which fills warlords, plenty four matches and everytime you loop with Valkerie you gain souls to the max of 100, plus then your multipliers come into play :grin:

Do you mean warlock ?

I’m running Valk, Warlock, Dragon Soul and something else. Getting max of 208 per match. But my Guild is just me so my soul bonus is pretty low.

Do warlocks bonuses stacK?

Yes, necromancy bonuses do stack, even from multiples of the same troop.

I use Merchant Prince/Alchemist/Hellcat/Kraken, and just go to town on normal PVP with 4x. I always pick the 3 trophy team, thought I try to steer clear of Mab if at all possible (she is this teams only potential weakness). Once you get Alchemist and Hellcat going back and forth, it is game over. I win probably 95% of the time. It doesn’t take long to rake in a nice stack of gold.

1 Like

That looks like a cool combo! Going to try that and see what I can do with it, though I will first farm souls to upgrade those cards to full as only Kraken and hellcat is fully upgraded. The others have never been touched and I have never played them. What amount of gold to you earn on average?

Between 3200-4000 per battle typically. I made 4000-5000 when I was lower level (because I could take out troops of a much higher level than me) but now that I am higher level as well my earnings have dwindled a little, haha.