I need help!

It has been stated on multiple occasions that bans are not implemented by the bot detection software. If an account is flagged, it is reviewed by a person, who then makes the final decision as to whether a ban is appropriate. The offenders get no sympathy from me.

1 Like

I am surprised to read how they attribute to me something new every time, this time I already have a gang, develop bots, test them? wow ā€¦ you just choke harder and harder.

I donā€™t need your sympathy, most of you find it easier to throw a stone at me and write a theory. Let them close my appeal in support, even without an answer, and I will leave you all. Find yourself another whipping pillow.

Here to clarify that we do not explain why someone found cheating was banned, as it enables them to cheat more carefully in the future. This is done to protect the health of the game, as well as other players from hackers and cheaters.

Ban appeals (especially those for people find hacking) are our lowest priority. The important tickets are account recoveries and purchase issues. Before re-evaluating hacking bans (which arenā€™t easy to get, and we monitor closely) we typically try to do chat bans first. (Thereā€™s a lot of context in chat bans, and we ALSO review chat ban appeals manually, to ensure the best outcome.)

The OPs first appeal was replied too. After that point, we will reply when we can, but we believel it is important to prioritise players with technical issues that havenā€™t been suspected of cheating, regardless of whether they are paying players or not.

8 Likes

Thank you for the answer, this is exactly the answer I was waiting for the very beginning. I will wait for an answer in support, all the same I will receive it. I do not need details why they gave me a ban, I just want to double-check, maybe something or someone influenced my ban ā€¦ But I played honestly ā€¦ Now I am calm and will wait for an answer in support ā€¦ Thank you!

2 Likes