Unfair banned for someone telling lies

The guy or girl that got me banned shame shame shame I have played for 5yrs and this is as the earl of lemongrab says UNACCEPTABLE

8 Likes

Yeah i think there must be something going on because ive been banned too… Submit a ticket to appeal the ban

7 Likes

Yup, just had a guild member banned today and for nothing, he didnt even know people were able to cheat in this game when i spoke to him.

Seriosuly bad and the scary part is banned tickets will only be dealt with 1 or 2 months down the line…

4 Likes

Yeah someones playing silly buggers banning people at the exact moment the offices go on holiday. I hope they can trace the person whos done this… … im seriously pissed , been playing this game for years and havent recieved a email or anything explaining the ban.

5 Likes

I received a ban in the end of a battle this morning. I am still in a shock and awe. This is crazy. I’m well respected player who speaks positively about this game when others don’t. I run the #2 guild on Xbox and would never do anything remotely close to cheating or hacking this game I love. I’m level 1999, VIP level 15 as I love supporting this game with my wallet when I can, playing since Nov 2015. I have amassed over 750 days worth of ingame play time on this game I love like no other. And I just can’t make it make sense.

I have submitted an appeal but due to holidays email advises me office is closed and limited staff until 1/3/23 it may be 2-3 weeks before my appeal is even reviewed. It’s like some one dropped a ban hammer on seemingly multiple people, then locked up for an extended holiday. I am distraught and at a loss.

16 Likes

Unbelievable. This is just like April Fools Day Joke !!!
I am in shock to notice that my account has been banned due to “hacking” just same as the players have explained in above messages. I have done nothing wrong in this game. This is a shame. I have sent tickets to the dev team. I wonder how will they compansate the missing collectibles of the innocent people who have been banned unfairly.

7 Likes

2 of our guild members got banned for absolutely nothing, guild dropped a few ranks and now they are missing out on the legendary task rewards we saved up for as christmas presents.
Merry Christmas Devs

5 Likes

One person, yeah, could be legit. But several people, out of the blue? And you guys are only the ones speaking up on the forums.

That’s crazy!

Are you all on console or did this span over all systems?

3 Likes

I had a spontaneous chat van that lasted about 20 minutes the other day, and have heard of two who had “hacking” ban on XBox. Something is very broken

2 Likes

1 guild member from us was banned due to hacking,
He got unbanned and got 100 gems! And they took 80k trophies from us, we got that back, and just now another member is banned due to hacking… and now 30k trophies away.

2 Likes

I play on PS4 and know that another player on our Guild had an unfair ban too. FYI

2 Likes

Yeah seems like theres been too many bans for this to be coincidence, seems likely one of the GOW employees get there kicks screwing with people, probably one of there younger employees, failing that itll either grinch, jack skeleton or krampus.

3 Likes

We don’t talk about bans in the forums its against the rules. @jeto

1 Like

I’ve also had one of my guild members banned the same way as everyone else. He does TH resources and the devs banned him in the past. Released his account to watch his play style. Once they realized he does not use anything illegal they green light his account. He did submit a ticket. As we all now know, it will take 7-14 days before someone responses.

2 Likes

Happened to my brother today as well. He wouldn’t even know HOW to hack?! Someone sure didn’t like that he was second place in pvp … and know a long long wait time until something happens, i guess

as he said “well, ain’t that present grand” ^^

1 Like

While in theory that is understandable, realize you have multiple players reporting an obvious bug/issue/concern for themselves and or multiple other players who can’t voice here publicly. And with no Dev team to support, review, fix these issues that happened as they left the office for holiday the next 10 days, this does not leave players with many options in this circumstance. What is the best way we can move forward to a positive and fair resolution at this point? One that won’t take 10-24 days preferably…

10 Likes

Agree at this point it’s a bug report about bans not talking about bans

2 Likes

This is not the time to be Lawful Good levels of compliant with the rules. This is clearly a bug and it should be completely transparent.

6 Likes

I’am banned too…

XBOX Series X, Gamertag: RedRascal

1 Like

In a way its sort of flatering that they think were that good we must be hacking… thinking this makes me feel better about it, but then again with every passing hour is our loss of gem income i hope were well compensated … back to feeling bad about it again :frowning:

2 Likes